SchedulerScheduler - Essex
An independent Fire & Security company, who provide a range of high quality security systems to protect residential and business properties is looking for a Scheduler to join the team.
- Working in small team on a service desk, answering customer calls, booking and arranging engineer diaries, for services, faults and installation work, making sure engineers have clear instructions according to the booking
- Complete administration duties concerning engineers, vehicles, police registrations and to up data database
- Obtain permits and supply Risk Assessment Method Statements on booking for those customers where need be
- Collect telephone payments in conjunction with customer service calls, referring to database details of amounts due
- Understand the ever changing nature of arrangements and to ensure cost effective planning of the engineers
Knowledge & Experiences
- Flexible “can do” attitude
- High attention to detail
- Friendly manner
- Experience in a similar position
If you are local to the area and seeking a new Scheduler position, then please apply now. If your application is successful a 4way member will be in touch.
Apply for this job